26th January 2012, Hilton Tower Bridge, London
The essential place to meet with big and small players from across the value chain to share ideas, network and conduct b2b exchanges.
User needs are changing…
Your expert speaker faculty from across the value chain included:
Head of Platform Partnerships
Head of Business Development EMEA
Senior Director Gaming Platforms
Future Games of London
Chief Games Officer
Co-owner, Co-founder and Managing Partner
Udoka Mark Uzoka
Chief Marketing Officer
VP of Developer Relations
Attend this event and discuss
- Discover if the market is merging or converging and identify where the growth is
- Find out which devices developers will be championing in 2012 and why
Cross promotion for social game discovery
- How do users find games?
- Best ways for developers to integrate a cross-promotion platform
- What drives social discovery?
What makes a quality social game
- Strategies to successfully enter the social gaming market
- The integration of flash
- Find out if HTML5 poised to become a potent platform for game development or will it remain hampered by performance variance
How social games are changing the gaming business
- What are today’s most formidable challenges affecting social and mobile games?
- Overcoming obstacles to growth and what can the industry expect in 2012?